Votive chapel of St. Roch - Varaždin
Votive chapel of St. Roch was erected in the southern part of the city near Varteks. When plague appeared in Varaždin in 1712, locals vowed to build a chapel to St. Roch if the plague goes by their town.
Because the plague passed them, the inhabitants built a votive chapel in 1715. Above the front door of the chapel is a statue dedicated to St. Roch. Today, believers like to come to the mass by bike.