Parish church of the Holy Trinity - Ludbreg

The first mention of the parish church of the Holy Trinity in Ludbreg dates back to 1334 and is considered the oldest religious building in the city. The church is especially significant because it holds a Baroque display from the 18th century with a miraculous relic of the Precious Blood of Christ, to which people pilgrim for centuries.

The Parish Church of the Holy Trinity is a three-nave Gothic church that has been upgraded and expanded since its initial construction due to the increasing number of pilgrims who come here.