Chapel of Our Lady of the Snows in Žarovnica - Lepoglava
Near Lepoglava, on the hill above Kamenica, there is a chapel dedicated to Our Lady of the Snows. This chapel was first mentioned in 1639, and the sanctuary was completed in 1751. The interior of the shrine is painted by Pauline monk and Baroque painter Ivan Ranger. The chapel is dominated by the lavish altar that houses the statue of Mary holding Jesus.